“As a professional career consultant I believe passionately that self-knowledge is your most powerful tool when developing your potential and planning your career journey. However the best counselling doesn’t just involve aptitude tests, profiles and scores - it also requires working one-to-one to really understand your ambitions, your real strengths and your passions. The best career guidance comes from a mentoring approach, and over the last two decades I’ve been able to help high school students, graduates, career changers and senior executives to maximize their potential.”
FresherEngineers.com is also available for face-to-face or online coaching for those looking for advice and guidance on other life decisions that often go hand-in-hand with career consulting. A particularly valuable service for students, this can help to understand how making a large personal change like choosing to move abroad to study could impact on future choices and career goals.
Career counselling for Students-
- For 9th Class Students
- For 10th Class Students
- For 11th Class Students
- For 12th Class Students
- For Bcom Students
- For BA Students
- For B.Sc Students
- For B.Tech Students
- For MBA Students
Career Counselling for working professionals-
- Case of a talented and highly qualified corporate executive.
Individual career coaching-
- Understand how to use your skills,experience and expertise to good effect.
- Identify the key factors which will enable you to perform at your best.
- Explore your career options and decide on your next career move.
- Access the specialist information and resources you need.
- Develop a persuasive sales pitch through your cv,interviews etc.
- Conduct a focused, time-efficient job search strategy.
- Enhance your employ ability for future internal and external opportunities.
- Clarity in direction to pursue a satisfied academic course for further education.
- A personalized career map on career option that suit you. Improved academic performance.
- Peace of mind,as you are sure about long term career satisfaction.
- Gives a clear picture to know oneself so that you play on your strenghs to gain competitive career advantage.
- Difference between Engineering Vs non-Engineering?
- How we can choose Electrics or Mechanical Engineering (computer science or automobile.)
- Choose the right MBA Specialization.
- Personality and competency profiling.
- Specialization interest inventory.
- Identification of the job profiles with respect to : Role Competencies,career path
- What career should I choose?
- Where do I study to achieve my career goals?
- What are the scope of my career?
- FresherEngineers.Com a one-stop platform which answers your What, Where, Why & How's of all your career related questions. If you have any questions or doubt regarding any aspect of your career, just login and ask your question. It’s an integrated solution to provide instant, accessible, flexible and affordable career guidance and planning for you:
- Career Guidance: Ask your questions and get on-demand Instant expert backed career advice to all your career queries.
- College Planning: Plan your entire college studies (UG/PG) with the help of our unbiased career counselling service.
- Study Abroad: Our Study Abroad Counsellor can help you plan out your overseas study, where to study and how to go about it.
- Career Explorations: Our knowledge-base of over 115000 question answered by renowned career counsellor can become a very useful exploration tool for you.
- Career Assessments: A series of psychometric career test for all levels to scientifically & holistically access your personality interests, aptitude, motivation and personality.
What Career Should I Choose?
- Which career stream should I choose ?
- What to do after 10th or 12th ?
- There are so many options which is right for me ?
- Should I follow my family legacy ?
- Am I a right fit to pursue science or should I choose commerce or arts ?
- Do I have what it takes to be ...........?
- Should I follow the advice of my relatives or friends ?
- Is ........... the only professions in the world ?
- FresherEngineers.Com bring to you 7 different types of scientifically backed Psychometric assessments to find out your affinity and aptitude to help you make an intelligent decision.
Contact FresherEngineers.com now for a personal introduction and discussion on how you can benefit from career counselling and achieve your life goals.