0 - 1 Years
As a technical support/helpdesk Trainee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization in a technical support role.
Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
As technical support, you may also be known as a helpdesk operator, technician.
You could work for software or equipment suppliers providing after-sales support or companies that specialize in
providing IT maintenance and support.
Some tasks you may be involved :
• Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
• Field work.
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Arch, B.C.A|
|Contact Person||Miss. Annu Saini|
|Address||New Aatish Market|